Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twitter and pancakes

I think Twitter is knocking on my top 25 most favorite things. I mean, I don't love it like I love Jesus or my mom or the Gators, but I do enjoy seeing what some of the pastors I love are thinking about and how they have resources and such to help folks like me. There's plenty of times when I get annoyed with some of the tweets (that they are called tweets is probably my least favorite part of Twitter...) from folks, but mostly I dig it. I use TweetDeck and Destroy Twitter - do you Twitter and if so, how do you use it?

Also, pancakes are really great.

And now, the real deal: God is SO great! I started meeting with Santo this morning and we're walking through the book of John and just laying the ground work for his early stages in discipleship. It's incredible! Have I mentioned lately that discipleship is what's up? Who is discipling you? Who are you discipling? Cause you should be doing both, for real, right now. So go on, do it.

Much love
Wayne
James 1:22

No comments: