Monday, May 11, 2009

The good, the bad and the ugly

Going to start mixing a few new things with my blog to keep me more interested in posting. I still don't think I have enough to say, but we'll see.

New section: This Week's Good, Bad and Ugly

Good: 1) God is so great: met some new dudes through YL, started meeting with one of our HS guys regularly, seeing 1 Timothy 4:16 come to life 2)the Braves have won 3 straight, 2 over Philly, 1 over NY, all on the road; 3) Mother's Day: my mom wins
Bad: sticky crap with some parents at church.
Ugly: the Hawks getting bombed by the Cavs...BUT it was a step in the right direction. Now, do they re-sign Bibby? Hmmm

Next new section coming soon: movie, book, and TV show reviews (stealing this idea from Mandy)

Much love
Wayne
James 1:22

1 comment:

itsmandyc said...

is this a contest or just blatant plagiarism? I vote you review sports... like Chipper Jones CLEARLY tagging someone out who was called safe and the life lessons we can all learn from such tragedies.