Sunday, March 22, 2009

1 Timothy 4

God has been ruining me with this chunk of His word for about 5 months now. And I am so grateful.

I got to teach my kids this morning from this passage and it was one of the most fun and exciting and challenging times of teaching I've ever experiences - and I couldn't be happier! God is so good, huh?

Take some time to read these passages and tell me what you think; here are some take aways (some need to be credited to Matt Chandler of The Village Church in Dallas):
- Verse 16: how you live MATTERS
- V.6: start with the Gospel and never ever leave it - grow on it, grow IN it, live a life that deeply reflects it
- v.12: live a life that sets an example - read also: Romans 12:2, Phil 4:8 and Ephesians 5:1-17; this is who we should be

I have bunches more but I'm going to bed. Your thoughts?

Much love
Wayne
James 1:22

No comments: