Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I talk too much

I sometimes wonder if I need to stop teaching so much. I love it, might even be OK at it, but sometimes I think I do it because I think I've got something great to say...and boy, I do NOT.

God, that Galatians 6:14 would be the cry of my heart.

I'm heading to Florida for a few days which is going to be great - even preaching at River Cross this Sunday. Again, I'm crazy excited, but I pray that He becomes greater, and that I become less (John 3:30).

Much love
Wayne
James 1:22

1 comment:

itsmandyc said...

K, so... I can with complete sincerity say that I've learned oh so much from your actions and example, it turns out I've only actually had the privilege of witnessing "teacher" guy a hand full of times.

Keep up the good work.

(is that sermon you speak of gonna be online?)